Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chapter Two

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or any of its characters. They all belong to Stephenie Meyer. I do, however, own the plot to this story.



I woke up the next morning and rolled over to find Edward's side of the bed already empty. I could hear the faint sounds of giggling downstairs. I closed my eyes and smiled. Lizzie loved when her daddy was able to be home with her in the mornings. I'm sure they were in the middle of making an extravagant breakfast which will leave me with a major clean up job. But I don't mind one bit.

After a quick shower, I pulled on some black yoga pants and a t-shirt then made my way downstairs to check on the two of them. I stood in the door way and just took in the site. Edward was still dressed in his pajamas as was Lizzie. They had flour all over their faces and hair as well as all over my kitchen. I don't think there was an inch of counter space that wasn't covered in the white powdery substance. I watched as Edward cut her pancake, he was looking at her with such love and adoration in his eyes. When he was done, he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I loved to see the two of them together, so carefree and happy.

"Did any of that flour make it into pancakes you were cooking this morning," I asked them, walking into the kitchen. Lizzie hopped off the stool she had been perched on and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Good morning, Mommy! We made chocolate chip pancakes," Lizzie told me excitedly. She let go of me and got back on the stool to finish eating. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured a cup. Edward came behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He placed a gentle kiss on my neck and I sighed.

"Good morning, Love. Sleep well? " He asked. I turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and took a sip of my coffee.

"Yes, I did. I didn't even hear you get up this morning," I said as I plated my pancakes and poured some syrup on top. Usually I was woken up by Lizzie knocking on our bedroom door bright and early.

"I woke up before you both and decided to wake Lizzie up and get her to help me make breakfast. I kept her busy with me so you could get a little more sleep," he said, finishing his last bite and placing his plate in the sink. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and said he was going to go take a shower.

"You finished, baby girl?" I asked Lizzie as she took the last little bit of pancake into her mouth. She nodded her head to me and I told her to go upstairs and clean up and get dressed while I straightened up the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~

Forty-five minutes later, I had cleaned the kitchen and put all Lizzie's gifts away from the party last night. The two of them came down stairs and looked ready to go. She had on a pair of her dark colored capris and a pink t-shirt that said "I Dazzle". Edward was wearing his faded button fly jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt. It wasn't everyday that I got to see Edward dressed so casually. He was usually in his slacks, a dress shirt and tie. Not that he didn't look good in a button up and tie, but there was something about those button fly jeans that just did me in.

Grabbing my purse, we headed out the door. Since it was rare that Edward had a day off during the weekend, we made plans for the entire day. First thing this morning, we were headed to the park. Later on, we planned on taking Lizzie over to spend part of the evening with Carlisle and Esme so that Edward and I could spend some quality time together. Then, we would pick Lizzie back up and take her home with us for family movie time, at her request.

We pulled into the lot and parked the car. I had to warn Lizzie not to get out yet, because if I knew her, she was chomping at the bit to dash off toward the swings. Once we were all out, we walked hand in hand toward the park. As expected, Lizzie immediately got into one of the swings and begged Edward to push her. He just laughed and moved to stand behind her, and pushed her gently. I just stood back and watched the two of them. It reminded me of days when my dad would push me on the swing set in our backyard until my mom would call us in for dinner.

"Mommy, look! It's a wish flower! Can you get it for me so I can make a wish?" Lizzie asked, as her daddy continued pushing her on the swing. I walked over to the dandelions and plucked one from the grass. I walked over to her as she slowed down and then hopped off. She took the dandelion from me and closed her eyes a moment before blowing the seeds away. She dropped the stem to the ground and giggled as she ran and continued playing.

~*~*~*~*~

A couple of hours, three corn dogs and some lemonade later, we were back in the car, headed to Nana Esme's and Papa C's. We stopped back by the house so she could pack some of her toys in her new duffel bag, even though she wasn't spending the night. Carlisle and Esme had plenty of things for her to play with at their place, but she enjoyed taking new things over every once in a while.

We pulled up the long driveway to the house and Lizzie immediately hopped out and made her way to the door. Carlisle opened the door and she jumped into his arms. Edward and I laughed and walked inside behind the two of them.

"Where's mom?" Edward asked Carlisle, as he sat Lizzie's bag by the front door. Carlisle stood Lizzie back down on the floor and pointed toward the kitchen.

"You know your mom. The minute she knew her granddaughter was coming over, she went into overdrive in the kitchen and started baking up a storm. I think she is on her third batch of peanut butter cookies." We all laughed as we walked together into the kitchen. Lizzie was already perched on a stool at the counter with a glass of cold milk and a cookie in her hand. Edward walked over to his mom and hugged her while trying to steal a cookie without her noticing. He failed horribly.

"Edward Anthony, don't you dare steal a cookie. If you want one, all you have to do is ask," she told him turning toward me and hugging me tightly.

"May I please have a cookie Mom?" Edward asked her, already biting the one he had taken from the plate. She nodded her head at him and he just shook his and laughed. Esme and Carlisle both stood by Lizzie now, as she talked animatedly about her morning at the park.

After a few minutes, Edward and I kissed Lizzie good bye and told her we would be back in a few hours to pick her up for family movie night. She was already deeply involved in a tea party with Papa C and barely noticed us leave.

~*~*~*~*~

Edward and I drove in silence back toward home. After a couple of miles, he rested his hand on my thigh and began to rub soothing circles. I looked over at him and he just gave me a mischievous smirk. I knew that look. Edward wanted some. And I am not going to lie, I did too. Over the past few months we had had sex numerous times, sometimes more than once a day. We were trying to have another baby. But most of those times had been quickies where we were both practically fully clothed and lasted only mere minutes. This afternoon was going to be different and I was going to make sure of that.

I moved my hand to Edward's lap and slowly inched my way up his thigh. Both of his hands were now on the steering wheel and were clutching it so tightly that his knuckles were white. I moved my hand up his thigh to grip his length and he let out what can only be described as a growl.

"Bella," he said in a warning tone. I kept my hand in place, looked up at him and licked my lips slowly. He moaned loudly as I began to rub my hand up and down his hardness.

"Bella," he begged, "please, can you wait until we get home. I don't think cumming in my pants would be very beneficial to baby making." I moved my hand and leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Fine. You're right. Just hurry," I told him. Edward smirked at me again and dropped the car into a lower gear. I watched as the needle on the dash kept rising.

EPOV

"Damn, baby," I said, pushing Bella against the door of our bedroom, " I need you so fucking bad." Once Bella had pulled that little stunt in the car, I punched the gas and made it home in half the time it usually took. We left a trail of clothing behind us, beginning at the front door and ending right outside our bedroom. She was now standing in front of me completely naked, as was I.

I pulled her away from the door and led her over to our bed. Once the back of her knees hit the bed, she lowered herself down, scooted to the middle of the bed and laid back. I planned on taking my time tonight. The past few months had been full of quick encounters and rushed love making. Don't get me wrong, I loved them but I wanted to make tonight all about being slow and sensual.

I lowered myself to where I was hovering above her and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked gently on it while my hand massaged her other breast. I pulled away and gently blew on the now moistened skin. Bella moaned and arched her back off the bed. I moved over to her other nipple and repeated my actions. Bella continued to moan as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I ran my hand down her body and let my fingers gently graze her heat. I kissed and nibbled her neck while my fingers rubbed small circles around her clit.

"So wet for me baby," I whispered in her ear. I slowly pushed two fingers inside her and she moaned in pleasure. I pushed my fingers in and out and reveled in the sounds my Bella was making.

"God, Edward. So good....feels so good." She tugged at my hair and pulled me to her mouth. I kissed her passionately as my thumb continued rubbing her clit.

"Please Edward, please," she begged me. I smiled into her neck, knowing she was going crazy with lust. I knew exactly what buttons to push with her and tonight I planned to do just that.

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want. You know I will give you anything," I said to her, continuing to push my fingers in and out of her.

"God, Edward. Please, please make love to me," she moaned. I pulled my fingers out and kissed my way up her body. I settled myself in between her legs and gently pushed into her. We both moaned in pleasure at the sensation of my filling her completely. She wrapped her legs around me and used her heels to push me further into her. I pulled out, almost completely and then thrust into her again.

The only sounds in the room were the moans coming from us as we took pleasure in each other's bodies. I could feel Bella tightening around me as she neared her climax. I was so close as well but I didn't want to reach orgasm without her. I reached a hand down and rubbed her clit as I continued thrusting into her.

"Bella, I need you to cum for me baby. I need to feel you tighten around me as you fall over the edge. Cum for me baby," I said and pinched her clit with my fingers. And with that, I felt Bella clench around me, dragging me into ecstasy with her. I let my body fall to the bed, carefully keeping my weight off of her. We both lay there, panting and out of breath. She nibbled gently at my ear and whispered "Wanna take a shower with me?"

~*~*~*~*~

Two hours and another round in the shower later, Bella and I were pulling into the driveway at my parents. We walked hand in hand up the steps and through the door. We were met with Lizzie riding my father's back through the entryway as my mom walked behind them trying to coax her down. Bella and I laughed as my father collapsed onto the couch on his stomach.

Lizzie climbed off when she saw her mom and I standing there. She jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"Daddy, you're back! Is it time to go home and watch a movie now?" she asked me as I placed her back down on her feet.

"It sure is Munchkin," Bella told her as she picked up her bag by the front door. Lizzie hugged her Nana and Papa goodbye and we made our way back to the car, ready for a night of movies and popcorn with our Little Princess.

When we got home, I told my girls to go and change into some pajamas while I popped some popcorn. I fixed up some drinks and put the popcorn in a large bowl and walked into the living room. Lizzie and Bella came downstairs moments later giggling quietly about something.

"Okay baby girl, tonight is your choice. What movie shall we watch?" I asked her. Lizzie walked over to the shelf full of movies and studied them closely. After a few moments, she pulled one of them out and walked over to Bella and me.

"You sure? We've seen this one probably one hundred times. This is the one you want to watch?" Bella asked her. Lizzie nodded enthusiastically and I took the movie from her and loaded it into the player. We were watching Enchanted for the millionth time. My baby girl loved her fairy tale princess movies and who am I to deny her.

The three of us sat on the couch, bundled together under our blanket, munching on popcorn. I kept taking glances at Lizzie and she was yawning pretty big at times. I knew it wouldn't be long before she was out for the count. And as I had guessed, about fifteen minutes later, she was out cold. I nudged Bella with my hand that had been draped across the back of the couch only to realize she had fallen asleep too.

I chuckled to myself quietly and got up to stop the movie. I took the bowl of popcorn to the kitchen, along with the cups we had used. I walked back into the living room and pulled the blanket off the two of them, careful not to wake them. I gathered Lizzie in my arms and carried her to her bed. She immediately rolled to her side once I laid her down. I pulled the covers up over her body and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Night Baby Girl. Daddy loves you," I whispered to her before switching on her nightlight. I took one more glance toward her before walking back downstairs.

Bella was still asleep on the couch. I gathered her into my arms and carried her to our room. I laid her down on the bed and she woke up slightly and started mumbling.

"It's okay sweetheart. Go back to sleep," I told her, lying down beside her. I pulled the covers up over us and spooned in behind her.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. I was just tired from our earlier workout," she said, sleepily. I chuckled a bit and kissed her shoulder.

"It's okay. You can make it up to me sometime, with interest." She moaned and pushed her ass back into me.

"Definitely," She whispered and it wasn't long before her breathing evened out and she was back asleep. I laid there holding her in my arms, rubbing her stomach, hoping that we were able to create another life.

No comments:

Post a Comment